Level 3, Nth End, Queen Victoria Building, 455 George St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Situated on Level 3, North End, of the Queen Victoria Building, The Tearoom QVB is the perfect location for fine dining and celebration.
Venue features include:
• Grand Ballroom layout
• Sydney heritage building
• Seated - 50 to 200 guests
• Cocktail - maximum 300 guests
• Original ornate 30ft ceilings
• Hand printed Florence Broadhurst wallpaper
• Baccarat Zenith Crystal Chandeliers
• Walnut timber framed chairs
• Antique mirrors
• 6m x 6m Dance Floor
• Microphone & PA system
• Convenient parking in QVB car park
• Modern Australian cuisine with menu designed by Executive Chef, Rob Crichton.
"spacious, soaring, beautifully proportioned room..." SMH Good Food Guide 2006
Lose yourself in the romance of the tearoom...
Cost Per Head