Situated just minutes from the beach, JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa is an opulent hotel wedding venue with a capacity for up to 450 wedding guests. Sophisticated and offering 5-star hospitality, this plush wedding venue is a must for any couples after a stress-free planning journey and luxurious wedding day. Your wedding at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa can be held in a number of beautiful ceremony sites, including overlooking a sparkling lagoon and in a grand ballroom. There are several ceremony packages to choose from, too, which include an arbour, chairs, a signing table, and much more.
“The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful as well as the rooms. The pool and gardens are gorgeous allowing something for everyone ... Everything is within a short walk and public transportation is nearby.” Louise
A hotel with stunning architectural features, you might like to take your wedding photos in a number of breathtaking locations on-site. This includes a sweeping, grand staircase and by a collection of tropical palm trees. Afterwards, you’ll be able to celebrate your new marriage at your expertly-planned wedding reception. There are numerous stylish function rooms to choose from, but most couples opt for the lavish JW Grand Ballroom or the al fresco Tamborine Gallery. Alternatively, there is also the Burra Burra Terrace and Springbok Room, or you might even like to host a cocktail or seated reception poolside.
Whatever function area you choose, your dedicated wedding planner will style and plan a dreamy occasion that your guests will be talking about for years to come. Their main point of discussion? The delicious wedding menu. Catering to all dietary and cultural requirements, your meals - be it a fresh buffet, cocktail-style canapes, or plated mains - will all be lovingly prepared with fresh ingredients by an award-winning culinary team. Interested? You'll want to check out the all-inclusive, luxury wedding packages on offer by this premium hotel wedding venue.
What you can expect when working with JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa for your wedding:
- Ceremony packages. There are many beautiful and stylish ceremony sites to choose from at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa, with four ceremony packages to choose from. These include white or red carpet, an arbour, Americana chairs, a registry table, and an audio system and microphone.
- Cocktail, buffet, and seated receptions. JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa offer cocktail, buffet, and seated receptions. Once you know which you'd prefer, you can peruse this hotel's exceptional wedding packages, which feature a mix of delicious canapes, plated mains, and live cooking stations, among many other exciting inclusions.
- Incredible, versatile menu. Couples who book their wedding at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa will be able to choose from an extensive range of delicious dishes that are full of flavour.
- Tasting panel. Planning a plated or cultural reception? You'll be treated to a complimentary menu tasting before your wedding day. This way you can pick your favourite dishes from this hotel's award-winning culinary team.
- Wedding planner. Your dedicated wedding planner will help you with all those planning tasks you’d love some assistance with, including setting a budget, arranging table settings, and sourcing reputable vendors in the area.
About the events spaces at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa:
- The Grand Ballroom. A breathtaking space designed to host large wedding parties. In the Grand Ballroom, you’ll discover a flexible events area that can accommodate up to 100 guests in a cocktail-style reception. This gorgeous room can be lavishly decorated according to your vision and includes plenty of room for a dancefloor and live entertainment.
- Binna Burra. The Binna Burra room is attached to a beautiful terrace that has the best views of the hotel grounds. Imagine your guests mingling under towering palm trees in the late afternoon sun, sipping champagne and cocktails whilst staff deliver roving canapes.
- Tambourine Gallery. Perfect for more formal wedding receptions, the Gallery boasts natural lighting as well as glittering chandeliers and tiled flooring.
Here’s what else you need to know about JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa.
- Live cooking stations. Fancy a pasta bar with a live chef at your wedding? How about a donut bar where you can design your own donut with the flavour and toppings of your choice? There are nine cooking stations to choose from - you'll be spoiled for choice.
- Pop up bar and signature cocktails. You might like to add a sleek pop up bar (with a bartender, of course) to your wedding reception, or perhaps a delightful signature cocktail that's personal to you - your guests will be oh-so impressed!
- Cultural weddings. JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa prides itself on being inclusive, and cultural weddings have become a speciality of this 5-star hotel. Led by Sous Chef, Selva Kumar Gopalakrishnan, this venue offers delicious meals such as lamb Rogan josh, chicken tikka, and murgh malai kebabs.
- All-inclusive packages. This conveniently-located wedding venue has a range of all-inclusive luxury ceremony and reception packages for couples to choose from.
- On-site restaurants and spa. In the days leading up to your wedding - and afterwards - you’ll be able to enjoy the exceptional restaurants and relaxing on-site spa at this wonderful hotel. There are fabulous spa packages available, too.
- Grazing platters. Fancy yourself a bit of a cheese aficionado? JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa can arrange a delicious grazing board or platter for your dreamy reception.
What is the accommodation like at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa?
- King Ocean View Guest Room. Boasting a marble bathroom and ocean views, this room can hardly be called the basic option. A generous king bed and a balcony are other standout features of this space.
- Junior Suite. The Junior Suite features a king bed and a balcony, as well as a separate living room divided by a privacy wall. This room is perfect for guests to get ready the morning of your wedding.
- Presential Suite. If you want to splash out on wedding night accommodation, this is the room for you. Picture a lavish king bed, balcony with ocean views, high ceilings and a separate living space, and best of all, a marble bathroom with an indulgent oversized bathtub.
What attractions are nearby JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa?
- Skypoint Observation Deck
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets
- Cavill Avenue
JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates