Set the stage for a grand wedding at the Melbourne Marriott Hotel. From the moment you arrive, you’re met with warm colour schemes, attentive staff, and VIP service. Included in your wedding package is overnight accommodation in one of the glamorous King Suites, perfect for celebrating the Wedding Eve or Wedding Night. We recommend booking you and your wedding party in the night before so you can rise bright and early to start getting ready just floors above your reception space.
The Melbourne Marriott Hotel offers six event spaces in total, which can accommodate intimate receptions or grand events. All couples planning their wedding at this venue have access to unlimited consultations with one of Melbourne’s Marriott’s Certified Wedding Planners. These dedicated professionals have been staging major events for years, and know how to deliver dream weddings. As part of your package, you will receive a complimentary seating chart, individually designed place cards, table menus, chair covers, and centrepieces.
Catering is created in-house by the talented Melbourne Marriott Hotel culinary team. A complimentary tasting is arranged with the chef so you can approve your wedding menu, and request speciality dietary requests or cuisines.
What you’ll love about Melbourne Marriott Hotel for your wedding:
- The special offers. As part of your wedding package, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel offers the couple overnight accommodation in one of their stunning King Suites. These suites boast luxury amenities, a generous king bed, a large lounge area, and a double shower bathroom.
- The exceptional wedding packages. There’s a package to suit every couple at Melbourne Marriott Hotel. Their dedicated events team will walk you through the inclusions of each package to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need.
- The onsite accommodation. There’s nothing better than sinking into a plush bed after a night of drinks and dancing, and it’s even better when your bed is only floors above your head.
Reception spaces at Melbourne Marriott Hotel:
- Exhibition Room. Boasting panoramic views of the iconic Exhibition St, this space can accommodate up to 120 guests and is perfect for couples who want to make the space their own. A blank canvas, you can bring your own decor and personality into the room.
- Yarra Suite. A touch of elegance awaits you in the Yarra Suite. Expect sophisticated chandeliers, stunning decor and furnishings, and space for up to 90 guests. Ideal for intimate weddings.
What’s the accommodation like at Melbourne Marriott Hotel?
- Deluxe. Boasting city views, a plush queen bed, and all the creature comforts, your guests will enjoy a relaxing night in the Deluxe.
- King Suite. With a comfy king bed, city views, and a separate sitting area, the King Suite is perfect for guests who want to treat themselves for an evening (or two)!
- Courtyard. A popular option for guests who want room to move, the Courtyard offers 2x double beds, a marble bathroom and (you guessed it) access to a private courtyard.
What attractions are nearby to Melbourne Marriott Hotel?
- Princess Theatre
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Degraves Lane
- Docklands Waterfront
- Federation Square
- Carlton Gardens
- Hosier Lane
- Flinders St Station
What are weddings at the Melbourne Marriott Hotel like?
- Exclusive and upscale, with luxury amenities
- Breathtaking views of the cityscape
- Access to some of Melbourne’s best and most iconic landmarks
- Within walking distance of major public transport hubs
Melbourne Marriott Hotel is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates