Do you dream of getting married amongst the vines, the sun curving behind the ridge as your nearest and dearest gather round to witness you say ‘I do’? If that’s your idea of the perfect wedding day, then Montalto Vineyard on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula is your ideal destination. Located in the world-famous Red Hill wine region, Montalto is an award-winning wine label that champions everything local — from the grapes, to produce, to people.
When you choose Montalto, you’ll have the pleasure of working with a dedicated events team who have years of experience curating unforgettable weddings. Whether you opt for a stunning outdoor soiree or a relaxed reception dinner in the renowned Montalto Restaurant, the team will go above and beyond to ensure every element of your special day unfolds seamlessly.
For your ceremony, it’s hard to look past the Private Dining Room deck area which enjoys breathtaking views overlooking Montalto’s main vineyards, sculptures, and rural surroundings. With lush green fields and Red Hill's iconic landscapes, you’ll have the most spectacular backdrop to your vows.
What you’ll love about Montalto Vineyard & Olive Grove for your Mornington Peninsula wedding:
- Award-winning restaurant. A reception at Montalto Restaurant offers a relaxed elegance with exclusive venue hire for up to 80 guests. The architectural features of the space create a memorable and elegant ambience for your reception at this beautiful Mornington Peninsula wedding venue.
- Exceptional produce. From homegrown wines to locally championed produce, you and your guests will experience the best beverages and dishes that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. Montalto offers a range of bespoke food and beverage packages for your special day, ensuring a seamless and stress-free wedding experience.
- Breathtaking views. Nestled within the world-renowned Red Hills wine region, Montalto boasts extraordinary views of an already picturesque estate. You’ll find no shortage of photography backdrops for those dreamy wedding snaps.
- Flexibility and choice. Depending on the length of your guest list, the Montalto events team will happily guide you through the different options from venue to seating to dishes. Enjoy exclusive use of the Montalto Restaurant for up to 80 guests or opt for a Private Dining Room experience for more intimate celebrations with up to 30 guests.
Highlights of Montalto Vineyard & Olive Grove weddings:
- Breathtaking views of the world-renowned Red Hills wine region
- Exclusive use of the Montalto Restaurant for up to 80 guests
- Private dining room for intimate weddings of 30 guests
- Dedicated events team to assist with planning and execution
- Bespoke food and beverage packages
- Homegrown wines and locally championed produce