Cnr. Hill & Daly St, Daylesford, Victoria 3460
03 9498 3549
Once known as ‘Blarney Castle’, The Convent Daylesford built on a hill with spectacular views overlooking Daylesford and beyond, The Convent has everything in one location.
- Six-acres of manicured gardens
- Historic chapel
- Contemporary, classic and chic interiors
- Architecturally magnificent glass conservatory
- St Lawrence room with seating for up to 60 guests
- St. Michaels room with seating for up to 140 guests
If your guests aren’t inspired by the art, architecture, scenic landscape and breath taking views, they will certainly be won over by superb food, wine and warm personal service.
The Convent is renowned for its after party venue - ‘The Altar Bar’
- Eclectic mix of decor
- Exotic cocktails
- Extensive boutique wine list
- Late night grooves
For the special wedding night the Bride and Groom can enjoy The Convent Penthouse.
- 360 degree views
- Boudoir style curtained bed
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Two private balconies
- Magnificent cushioned daybed
Cost Per Head