10 Western Beach Foreshore Road, Geelong, Victoria 3220
03 5222 6444
At The Pier Geelong our staff love wedding planning and are obsessed with all the little details! We take the time to meet you and your loved ones in the wedding planning journey and work out how to make it special for everyone. It is important to us that we capture all the details that you wish to include in your unique big day – we want the lead up to the big day to be as seamless and stress free as possible, allowing you time to enjoy the process of marrying your soulmate!
Some of the perks of holding your big day at The Pier Geelong are:
1. The Pier Geelong offers unique 360-degree views over sparkling water, with the occasional pod of dolphins swimming past, yachts sailing on a Saturday afternoon and amazing sunsets over the bay.
2. Ensure a comfortable experience for your guests – no high heels in sand, umbrellas or wind swept hairstyles! And should the weather on the day be perfect, we can open our retractable glass windows to let in the summer breeze. Divine!
3. Arrive in style by car, boat, yacht or helicopter - The Pier Geelong is located on the Geelong waterfront which offers so many options for transit, accomodation and sight seeing for your guests!
4. Include everyone special to you in your wedding ceremony… including your beloved pets! We have had many furbabies walk down the aisle to greet their owners!
5. Our Events Specialists can assist with suppliers, the agenda on the night and other special touches such as fairy lights... and even fireworks!
6. Did we meantion that we are proud to be announced the 2019 Geelong Wedding Business Awards Reception Venue of the Year as well as an Official Silver Approved Australian Bridal Industry Academy Partner?
We would love to show you our iconic wedding venue… and also find out more about what you have in mind for your big day.
Contact us to arrange your tour or to simply ask for more details about The Pier Geelong.
#LOVEISLOVE @ The Pier Geelong - we are LGBTI friendly and have undertaken training with The Equality Network and are members of Equally Wed.
Cost Per Head